Irish Course Details - Temperance Golf
Bedford Hills Golf Club near Toledo, Ohio invites you to play your next round on one of three distinct courses: Wolverine, Buckeye, and Irish.
The golf courses truly offer a challenging game for golfers of every skill level with carefully placed water hazards and sand traps. The gently rolling terrain and immaculately manicured large, Penncross bentgrass greens are easy on the eyes and make each round a true pleasure. After just a few rounds you will be smitten with Bedford Hills.
Be sure to stop by the hilltop clubhouse after your game to rejuvenate yourself with our envigorating libations and energizing menu. Relax with your family and friends, and admire the views from the covered, wrap-around veranda.
Irish Course Flyover
- All USGA Rules prevail.
- Play ready golf.
- Please keep pace, 2 1/4 hrs. for 9, 4 1/2 hrs for 18
- Repair divots, ball marks and rake traps.
- Keep power carts on paths & 30' from greens. 90 degree rule in effect.
- Every player must purchase a playing ticket from the pro shop and keep in their possession.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Out of bounds defined by perimeter fence & white stakes.
- Lateral hazards defined by red stakes.
- No coolers will be allowed on the course. Only beverages purchased from Bedford Hills will be allowed on property.
- Shirts with sleeves must be worn at all times. Shorts need to be 4" or less above the knee. Dress jeans are acceptable.
- No metal penetrating spikes will be allowed.
Blue Rating 68.1 Slope 115
White Rating 66.6 Slope 112
Gold Rating 65.6 Slope 108
Red Rating 64.8 Slope 105
Blue Rating 69.4 Slope 113
White Rating 67.9 Slope 110
Gold Rating 65.5 Slope 107
Red Rating 64.7 Slope 104
Irish Course Golf Scorecard